Q Switch Laser or Carbon Peel
Q Switch Laser has better penetration power and fewer side effects when compared to other Lasers. VCaure uses NDYAG Q switch Laser machine, which is the most preferred for skin treatments by the experts around the world. Based on the principle of photoacoustics, It has faster healing and lesser downtime. As a standard laser, it supports a vast range of treatment option such as Tattoo removal, Acne Scar removal, Birthmarks removal, and Skin Whitening.
- In this treatment, your aesthetic consultant analyses about the condition and medical examination and then decide a number of sessions.
- During the procedure under the aseptic condition, the first step is to apply carbon nanoparticulate paste the treatment area.
- Let it dry for 15 minutes.
- After that energy is set according to skin type.
- Then we start giving shots where the carbon burns away with a smoky smell.
- The client will feel little hot during the procedure and after the procedure cleans off the face, we will apply laser post care gel.